Summer Open House
July 16 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Discover all that we can do for you during our Summer Open House! Tour classrooms and see hands-on demonstrations as our advisors, instructors, and students give you a peek into life at Craven CC. Talk with our academic, admissions and financial aid advisors about your future with us. They’ll personally assist you with navigating the application and admissions process for the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters.
Our academic and financial aid advisors will:
- Help you discover which of our 100+ learning opportunities best meet your educational goals
- Help you apply to Craven Community College
- Help answer questions about financial aid and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Help you find scholarships
- Help you with any questions you have
- Inform you about University Transfer, Career Programs, Health Programs, Workforce Development, and Campus Life
Information will be available on:
- University Transfer
- Aviation & Flight School
- Physical Therapy
- Information Technology
- Basic Law Enforcement
- Public Safety (Fire, EMS)
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
Scholarship opportunities are available for qualifying students.
Classes available in New Bern, Havelock, and online.