- This event has passed.
Volunteers Needed for Aircraft Crash Simulation
May 18, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO EXPECTED RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS
Students, faculty and staff are invited to join the Craven Community College Crisis Response Team (CRT) for a mock exercise that will include numerous law enforcement agencies (fire, EMS, American Red Cross, and more) in the simulation of an aircraft crash into the Redd Building.
Event will take place on the Havelock Campus from 8 a.m. to Noon on Friday, May 18.
This event is NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. Craven Community College needs students, staff, or faculty interested in participating as victims. You must sign up in advance and space is limited.
- All actors will need to be in the Redd Building Lounge by 7:30 a.m.
- Amount of makeup or fake blood applied to the victim will be determined by the level of injuries
- Parking in Lot 2
- Dress in comfortable clothing
- Victims will be listed as casualties or injured
- This event is not open to the public
Contact Jackie Thomas at (252) 638-7400 or email@example.com
or contact Wally Calabrese at (252) 444-0739 or firstname.lastname@example.org