- Enter the student’s last day of attendance (L) on Web Attendance. NOTE: It can take up to ONE hour for WebAdvisor to sync with eForms
- Log into eForms using your Active Directory Username and Password.
- Scroll down to Student Services and Click on “Automatic Withdrawal” to open the eForm.
- Select the Course from the Course List.
- Click “Populate Student Dropdown”
- Select the student in the “Student’s Name” drowdown menu. It can take up to one hour for WebAdvisor to sync with eForms.
- If the class is not available in the “Course List”, the student does not populate in the “Student’s Name” dropdown menu, or if you experience any other issues, please submit a Help Desk ticket. Instructions are listed below.
Faculty, Adjunct and Staff – send an email to the ITS Help Desk at email@example.com. Include the complete Section Name, Faculty ID number, student name and a brief description of the issue you are experiencing. If you receive an error message or code, please include that information in your email.