Information Technology and Facilities Services continually strive to ensure that Craven’s students, staff, and faculty have the most effective technology available to accomplish their goals and an environment conducive to learning. Our vision is to provide five-star service through education and collaboration. Below are some of the projects that IT Services and Facilities are planning for the coming 2016-2017:
- Install virtual desktop servers and 200 virtual desktop’s in Kelso 101 and 107, BIT 110, Student Center 100, Student Lounge area, some of the ASC. This will reduce space, cooling and electrical costs, and reduce the time it takes for upgrades and software installation.
- Complete implementation of Student Self Service Finance and Financial Aid giving students a dashboard-like view of their information.
- Implementing a mobile application that not only engages student participation in events and increases social awareness between students.
- Renovate Perdue classrooms and bathrooms.
- Replace flooring in Orringer and Kelso classrooms.
- Refurbish parking lots per the College’s five-year plan.
- Refurbish the auditorium stage floor.
We are excited about the coming year and look forward to working with you to better serve our students