For Faculty and Staff use ONLY
Sending a help ticket to Information Technology Services (ITS) is as easy as sending an email.
From Craven’s GroupWise Client or GroupWise web access, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Craven’s new Help Desk will automatically create a help ticket for you. If the ITS staff need further information, they will email you. Be sure to respond to that email to update your ticket. Yes, it is that easy!
For ITS to better serve you, please follow these simple guidelines:
- Try rebooting your computer. Many times this will clear the problem.
- If that does not solve the issue, send an email to the ITS department at email@example.com.
- If you can not access your computer, please use the web-based GroupWise from another computer to send a help ticket to the same email address.
- You can only send a help ticket from an email ending with @cravencc.edu.
- Be as detailed as possible with your request, remember to include the physical location of technology with the issue.
- This service is only available to full-time staff and faculty.