For Marketing and Communications Inquiries, please contact Craig Ramey at email@example.com.
The marketing and communications staff actively promotes and maintains a consistent editorial and graphic identity in all internal and external publications and communications that support the College’s mission and strategic goals.
What We Do
- Coordinates news media and government relations.
- Ensures the College’s local, regional and national presence.
- Prepares, review and produce the College’s print and electronic publications, news releases, and announcements.
- Directs and sustains the college-wide strategic marketing plan.
- Initiates marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Oversees photography, media, coverage/reporting for college events.
- Develop concepts and designs of promotional materials, including direct mail, postcards, newsletters, flyers, invitations, schedules, registration advertisements etc.
- Ensures consistent use of college design standards.
- Oversees college-wide electronic/social media initiatives.
Craig Ramey, Director of Communications
Select Marketing Guides and Templates to review Guides and Templates produced by Marketing and Communications.