March 27, 2020
NEW BERN – Pursuant to North Carolina General Statutes Section 143-318.12 and Craven Community College Board of Trustees Bylaws and Policies, notice is hereby given for a special called meeting Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 5 p.m. via conference call.
The Chair of the Board of Trustees has determined that this special called meeting must be
held by conference call because of the COVID-19 pandemic National Emergency declared by
the President and the State of Emergency declared by the Governor. Public health and public
access are both assured through the use of a conference call, which is allowed pursuant to NC General Statutes Sections 143-318.10(b), 143-318.13(a), and 115D-14. This notice is issued in compliance with NC General Statutes Section 143-318(12)(b).
• The conference call information is: 978-990-5000
• The access code is: 133634#
• The conference call is open to the public. There may be a charge from your phone company for accessing the conference call (it is a toll number). Any technical questions related to the conference call should be directed to VP Jim Millard at 252-638-7266.
The special called meeting agenda will be limited to the following:
1. Approval of February 18, 2020 board meeting minutes
2. Approval of FY 2020-2021 student fees
3. Approval of FY 2020-2021 county budget request
4. If necessary: Update on COVID-19 response and related governmental guidance
Changes to this notice, if any, will be posted to the college website at www.cravencc.edu.