Your business has unique challenges and objectives that require a workforce capable of adapting to an ever-changing work environment. Business and Industry Training Solutions (BITS) at Craven Community College provides your employees with professional development opportunities and certifications that help your business stay competitive by reducing waste, promoting safety, cultivating leadership, and enhancing computer skills.
BITS offers numerous customizable solutions that fit your needs, your standards, and your budget. We specialize in the following training areas:
Environmental and Safety
Provide your workers and supervisors with the knowledge to keep themselves and their work environment safe from everyday hazards.
- 40 Hour Hazwoper
- 8 Hour Hazwoper Refresher
- 30 Hour OSHA
- 10 Hour OSHA
- DOT HazMat
Organizational Process Improvement
Improve your organization’s performance with time-saving processes that reduce waste, increase efficiency, and improve mission capability.
- Lean Six Sigma White, Yellow, Green or Black Belt
- Statistical Process Control
- Lean Six Sigma for Health Care Providers
- Organizational Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis
- Quality Management Systems (The ISO 9000 Quality System Framework)
Empower your employees with tools to help them use leadership behaviors to solve problems independently and create strategies that move your project objectives forward.
- Winning Supervision
- Creating & Managing Organizational Excellence
- Managing the Unexpected
- Strategic Planning Workshop
- Activity-Based Management
Foster working relationships within your team and promote collaboration across different organizational units.
- Team Skills & Concepts
- Creative Problem Solving
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Customer Service Excellence
- Work-Life Balance
Computer/Digital Office Training
Maximize your administrative objectives and equalize computer literacy across your organization.
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- AutoCAD Training
- Quick Books
- Basic Computer Concepts
- Social Media in the Workplace
Additional BITS classes are available and others may be added to meet your specific needs. Some classes are exclusively available at our New Bern and Havelock campus, but many are also offered at your business location or online.
Contact one of our BITS consultants today to develop a solution that fits your business need.
Interested in learning more?
Executive Director of Customized Training and Safety Institute