EMT Training at its best!
Craven Community College offers all level of EMS Education. Each EMS program offers a great entry point into the EMS profession. Craven CC also offers continued education for current Emergency Medical Professionals.
EMT Fee Waiver Notice
NOTE: EMT Fee Waiver Notice – All active members of NC Fire or Rescue agencies requesting a fee waiver must present an affiliation letter or registration form signed by his or her captain or chief on the FIRST NIGHT OF THE CLASS.
Course Listing (Currently Available)
- Anatomy and Physiology for EMS
- Introduction to 12-Lead ECG: The Art of Interpretation
- Paramedic Pharmacology
- Field Training Officer: Tips and Techniques for FTOs
- Module 1: Foundations – Well Being
- Module 2: Airway
- Module 3: Patient Assessment
- Module 4: Medical Emergencies
- Module 5: Trauma
- Module 6: Special Populations
- Module 7: Operations
- Module 8: Specialty Course
These NCOEMS-approved courses cover the necessary National Registry and National Standard Transition Material for all levels.
These courses are designed for those with expired or nearly expired credentials. This is a hybrid course consisting of online and on-site requirements. Students nearly expired will receive the hours to re-certify. Those with expired certifications after completing this course will be eligible to take the NCOEMS certification exam.
Jon Stephens, EMS Coordinator/Instructor
Phone: (252) 672-4698
Fax: (252) 672-4699