EMT Training at its best!
Craven Community College offers all level of EMS Education. Craven’s EMS programs offer a great entry point into the EMS profession. Craven also offers continued education for current Emergency Medical Professionals
EMT Fee Waiver Notice
NOTE: EMT Fee Waiver Notice – All active members of NC Fire or Rescue agencies requesting a fee waiver must present an affiliation letter or registration form signed by his or her captain or chief on the FIRST NIGHT OF THE CLASS.
Course Listing (Currently Available)
- Anatomy and Physiology for EMS
- Introduction to 12-Lead ECG: The Art of Interpretation
- Paramedic Pharmacology
- Field Training Officer: Tips and Techniques for FTOs
- Module 1: Foundations – Well Being
- Module 2: Airway
- Module 3: Patient Assessment
- Module 4: Medical Emergencies
- Module 5: Trauma
- Module 6: Special Populations
- Module 7: Operations
- Module 8: Specialty Course
These NCOEMS approved courses cover the necessary National Registry and National Standard Transition Material for all levels.
These courses are designed for those with expired or nearly expired credentials. This is a Hybrid course consisting of online and on-site requirements. Students nearly expired will receive the hours to recertify. Those with expired certifications after completing this course will be eligible to take the NCOEMS certification exam.
Jon Stephens, EMS Coordinator/Instructor