EMT Training at its best!
Craven Community College offers all level of EMS Education. Craven’s EMS programs offer a great entry point into the EMS profession. Craven also offers continued education for current Emergency Medical Professionals
EMT Fee Waiver Notice
NOTE: EMT Fee Waiver Notice – All active members of NC Fire or Rescue agencies requesting a fee waiver must present an affiliation letter or registration form signed by his or her captain or chief on the FIRST NIGHT OF THE CLASS.
Course Listing (Currently Available)
- Anatomy and Physiology for EMS
- Introduction to 12-Lead ECG: The Art of Interpretation
- Paramedic Pharmacology
- Field Training Officer: Tips and Techniques for FTOs
- Module 1: Foundations – Well Being
- Module 2: Airway
- Module 3: Patient Assessment
- Module 4: Medical Emergencies
- Module 5: Trauma
- Module 6: Special Populations
- Module 7: Operations
- Module 8: Specialty Course
- ALS/BLS Skills TSOP
The EMS refresher courses are designed to prepare those with expired credentials-or nearly expired credentials for recertification. Craven Community College offers EMT, AEMT, and Paramedic levels. Students are required to complete a series of online assignments as well as the last day for evaluations held on campus to take a final exam and TSOP.
Jon Stephens, EMS Coordinator/Instructor