Jump to a section
Please register and pay in advance. We regret we cannot accept registrations or payment “at the door” for our courses.
Requires online credit card* payment
- Click “Register” button and then “Online Credit Card” button.
- Optional: Enter information in 1 or 2 fields (such as a keyword from the title or start date) to search our class list.
- Click “Submit” button.
- On the “Select Classes” page, click the check box by your course(s) and then click “Submit” button.
- Continue through the process to enter your personal information and make payment.
Requires payment by check or money order
- Print/complete our registration form – (pdf).
- Mail the form with a check or money order payable to Craven CC to:
Craven Community College
Students Accounts Office – AEP
800 College Court
New Bern NC 28562
Pay by cash, check, money order or credit card*
- Visit Suite 114 of the Brock Building (800 College Court, New Bern) or the foyer of the Institute of Aeronautical Technology Building (305 Cunningham Blvd, Havelock). You may register in either office regardless of course location.
- Office hours are 8 a.m. -5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m.-2:30 p.m. on Friday.
- To save time, you may print/complete our registration form – (pdf) and bring it with you.
*Credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Register early! Registration is on a first-come/pay, first-served basis. Decisions are made regarding minimum enrollments 2-3 days prior to class start date. If we need to change class schedules or cancel courses, we are only able to notify registered students of such changes.
Although courses are open to adults 16 years of age or older, you must be 18 to register online. Unless married or emancipated, individuals 16 to 17 years old are required to complete the Underage Release Form (available upon request). Summer programming may be open to younger students with instructor approval and when a parent or guardian registers, pays, and attends the course.