Department: Student Records
Purpose of Job: Assistance in Student Records Office
Duties and Responsibilities of Student:
- Mailing diplomas
- Operating Campus Switchboard
- Contacting students regarding returned mail, phonetic spelling of names, etc.
- Delivering and picking up mail
- Campus errands
- Covering front desk when Administrative Assistant is away
- Cover and assist at Graduation table
- Assist with campus tours
- Other duties as assigned
- Some office and/or customer service experience preferred
- Good attitude
- Comfort with answering calls and representing the office both at the front desk and at events
Complete the Work Study application and return to the Craven Community College Financial Aid office.