For Marketing and Communications Inquiries, please contact Craig Ramey.
The Marketing and Communications staff actively promotes and maintains a consistent editorial and graphic identity in all internal and external publications and communications that support the College’s mission and strategic goals.
What We Do
- Coordinate news media and government relations
- Ensure the College’s local, regional, and national presence
- Prepare, review, and produce the College’s print and electronic publications, news releases, and announcements
- Direct and sustain the college-wide strategic marketing plan
- Initiate marketing and promotional campaigns
- Oversee photography, media, coverage/reporting for college events
- Develop concepts and designs of promotional materials, including direct mail, postcards, newsletters, flyers, invitations, schedules, registration advertisements, etc.
- Ensure consistent use of college design standards
- Oversee college-wide electronic/social media initiatives