Transition LPN to ADN courses are taught in the spring semester.
Nursing Application Dates for 2019
Spring 2019 Transition (LPN-to-ADN)
Spring 2019 Transition applications will be accepted from August 1 – September 14, 2018.
Application Requirements for Spring 2019 must be met by August 31, 2018.
- Be a graduate of an accredited/registered high school or a recognized equivalency, such as a GED diploma.
- Have a minimum cumulative 2.50 GPA (not rounded). Craven GPA will be used if an applicant has completed 12 or more semester hours at Craven.
- Complete DRE 096 through DRE 098 by course completion or placement testing and be eligible to enroll in ENG 111.
- Complete DMA 010 through DMA 050 by satisfactory course completion or placement testing.
- Complete a chemistry course in high school or college (CHM 090 or above) with a grade of ‘C’ or higher.
- Graduation from an approved Practical Nursing program.
- Current license as an LPN in North Carolina.
- Complete all first semester ADN general education courses with a minimum grade of ‘C’ before Spring 2019:
- ACA 111, 122, or 118 College Success
- BIO 168 Anatomy and Physiology I
- ENG 111 Writing and Inquiry
- PSY 150 General Psychology
LPN to ADN Nursing Application for Spring 2019
Complete the online Associate Degree Nursing application. The application will be available from August 1 – September 14, 2018
If you do not have a Craven Community College student email and password, click here to complete a general admission application. Follow the instructions that you receive in a return email from Admissions to confirm your intent to enroll. You will receive a letter from the Admissions staff with your Craven Community College Student ID number and instructions for accessing your Craven Community College student email, and accessing WebAdvisor, Craven’s student web portal.
Nursing Programs are approved by the North Carolina Board of Nursing
Search Thousands of Entry Level Jobs, Externships, & Scholarship Opportunities on CampusRN.
CampusRN has $15,000 in Scholarships Available to Nursing & Allied Health Students.
For further information, please contact
Admissions Specialist for Health Programs – Jolie Huffman, email@example.com 252-639-2025
Director of Nursing – Tracy Calcutt, firstname.lastname@example.org 252-638-2765