The North Carolina Career and College Promise
(CCP) College Options for High School Students
“Getting a JUMP START on your future”
- Free program!
- Earn college and high school class credit from the SAME class!
If you are a high school junior or senior planning to attend a community college transfer program or a four-year college, this pathway will allow you to complete some of the core general education classes required during the first two years of a four-year degree. Learn more
Career Technical Education Pathway
If you are a high school junior or senior in a career cluster program at your local school, this pathway will give you the opportunity to enroll in a CCC Certificate Program that aligns with your high school program. Learn more
Is CCP for you? Here is how to apply:
- COMPLETE the Career and College Promise Application. HERE
- SCHEDULE an appointment with your High School Guidance Counselor.
- COMPLETE the Craven Community College admission application HERE
- SCHEDULE an appointment for class registration with a Craven Community College Advisor
at 252 514-0502 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Required forms for advising appointment:
- Career and College Promise Application with all required signatures
- Official High School Transcript
- Copy of all PLAN, PSAT, COMPASS, SAT and ACT scores.
- REGISTER for New Student Orientation HERE
- Career and College Promise Enrollment Form
- Placement Test Hints
- Homeschool Transcript Form
- Craven Community College Student Forms
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Maps
- Academic Skills Center (FREE Tutoring)
Sarah Sawyer, Career/Transfer Center, Coordinator
Craven Community College
800 College Court
New Bern, NC 28562