CCC is accepting applications for the Harold H. Bate Foundation and CCC Bookstore scholarships for the Spring 2018 semester. Instructions and applications can be found in Academic Works under Opportunities/External Scholarships.
Please bring completed application to the financial aid office at the New Bern, Havelock, or Cherry Point offices. Scholarship monies will show up on your WebAdvisor account within 3 to 4 business days, if qualified.
Scholarship Opportunities are available to you directly from CCC as well as other community-based opportunities. We want your attendance at CCC to be successful and productive. Please read the following instructions to maximize your opportunity to fund the costs of your education.
- Complete your CCC admissions process first to obtain your CCC username and password. These credentials allow you to access CCC’s AcademicWorks Scholarship Application.
- Click on the green “CCC Scholarship Application” button. Sign into the Applicant portal with your credentials and complete the General Application. This is the ONLY application you will need to complete for CCC-General scholarships. AcademicWorks will auto-match you to every general scholarship for which you qualify.
- After completing the General Application, you will see a list of opportunities with additional requirements. You have the option to review each scholarship, determine if you qualify, upload documents, request a reference letter, and add the scholarship opportunity to your original application.
- Many CCC scholarships are based on financial need as determined by information you provide at www.fafsa.gov. This is the same application you fill out for Federal Pell Grants and student loans. Even if you do not qualify for grants and do not intend to take out loans, it is still it required that you complete the FAFSA to determine potential need.
- The application process covers CCC-sponsored scholarships only. There are many external scholarship opportunities with details also listed in AcademicWorks.
- If you are awarded a CCC scholarship, you will be notified via campus email.
2017-2018 Application runs from January 4 – April 15, 2017.
For assistance, please email email@example.com