Once you have applied to Craven, you will need to complete the orientation requirement before you can register for classes. Orientation gives you a head start in making meaningful connections and introduces you to a host of resources to assist you with meeting your academic and personal goals. We will not only help prepare you for your first day of classes, we will also help you begin your journey toward graduation.
The Purpose of Student Orientation
- Learn about academics at Craven
- Prepare for advising and registration
- Understand academic expectations and what it takes to be a successful student
- Become aware of campus resources and opportunities
- Familiarize yourself with the campus
- Learn to navigate and set up your student Email, Moodle, and WebAdvisor accounts
Register for New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation will be available online for the Fall 2021 semester soon. If you have any questions please email Craven Student Life.
Orientation is recommended, not required, for students who have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher or are a visiting (special credit) student.