Entrepreneurial education by qualified professionals.
The objective of the Small Business Center (SBC) at Craven Community College is to increase the success rate and number of viable small businesses in Craven County. If you are interested in starting a small business or currently operate or work at a small business, we offer the following resources below–at NO charge.
NOTE about in-person workshops: We will practice Covid-19 precautions, so space is LIMITED.
SBC Updates – as of July 14 2020. Fall workshop schedule, Covid-19 counseling, and other news/resources … READ/SHARE > https://conta.cc/38Vy21q
The Small Business Center received special funds to increase counseling capacity and specialties in response to the Covid-19 crisis.
We have put together counseling packages that you may be interested in (below):
- Marketing Makeover
- Financial Fitness & Forecast (analysis cost, price, margin, cash)
- Business Needs Analysis (Existing Biz)
- Soup Up Social Media
- Online Marketing Makeover (incl Email)
- Website (& Mobile) Recharge
- Advertising & Promotion Power Up
- Bookkeeping Boost
- Budget Beef Up
- Covid Customer Communications
- Sell More than Ever Before
- Revenue Review
- Operations Assessment
- New Business Planning
- Get Your Google On (SEO, GYBO)
- CARE Plan (Customer Attention & Retention Experience)
- Photo/Video Makeover
- Public Relations Power Up
Or, we can address your specific need – legal, tax, SBA loan program (PPP/EIDL), ecommerce/online selling, human resources, etc. REQUEST confidential counseling now > http://bit.ly/sbcbizcounsel
We’re proud to share that 95.7% would recommend our seminars to others! And we were recently recognized by the US Small Business Administration (SBA.gov).
Keep up with the latest news from the Small Business Center
- Like us on Facebook!
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Watch us on Youtube!
- Sign up to receive the Small Business Center news