The college’s Office of Campus Life and its student volunteers work hard to sponsor fun events and activities so that students here can enjoy a college experience beyond classrooms, textbooks and computer screens.
We encourage you to get involved today!
Where do I begin?
Campus Life and Student Engagement
Campus Life is committed to facilitating student engagement in activities and experiences that proactively prepare them for a dynamic workforce in a diverse society. Through our programs, clubs, and community service partnerships, we aspire to expose all students to co-curricular experiences that enrich their educational and career goals.
Personal & Professional Development
- Appropriately use communication to manage and resolve conflict productively by acknowledging multiple perspectives
- Apply academic knowledge practically by analyzing and reflecting upon information and experiences
- Build and sustain professional relationships and networks
Diversity and Global Consciousness
- Explore and analyze the interconnectedness of all global societies
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills to allow effective collaboration within diverse groups
- Engage in opportunities for cross-cultural interaction with those who differ in beliefs, behaviors, values, or views
Engaged Citizenship and Leadership
- Contribute to the positive welfare of the local and broader community
- Develop well-informed multi-faceted understanding of local, national, and international issues
- Develop a personal code of ethic to guide decision-making rooted in a sense of civic responsibility
- View leadership as a process, not a position
- Evaluate personal leadership skills, set individual goals, practice risk taking, serve as a role model, and facilitate collaboration and team building
For more information, please contact the Office of Campus Life at 252-514-0562.