The college’s Office of Campus Life and its student volunteers work hard to sponsor fun events and activities so that students here can enjoy a college experience beyond classrooms, textbooks and computer screens.
We encourage you to get involved today!
Where do I begin?
Panther Tracks Newsletter
Student Leadership Academy
Student Government Association
Campus Life and Student Engagement
Campus Life is committed to facilitating student engagement in activities and experiences that proactively prepare them for a dynamic workforce in a diverse society. Through our programs, clubs, and community service partnerships, we aspire to expose all students to co-curricular experiences that enrich their educational and career goals.
Personal & Professional Development
- Appropriately use communication to manage and resolve conflict productively by acknowledging multiple perspectives
- Apply academic knowledge practically by analyzing and reflecting upon information and experiences
- Build and sustain professional relationships and networks
Diversity and Global Consciousness
- Explore and analyze the interconnectedness of all global societies
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills to allow effective collaboration within diverse groups
- Engage in opportunities for cross-cultural interaction with those who differ in beliefs, behaviors, values, or views
Engaged Citizenship and Leadership
- Contribute to the positive welfare of the local and broader community
- Develop well-informed multi-faceted understanding of local, national, and international issues
- Develop a personal code of ethic to guide decision-making rooted in a sense of civic responsibility
- View leadership as a process, not a position
- Evaluate personal leadership skills, set individual goals, practice risk taking, serve as a role model, and facilitate collaboration and team building
Campus Life Office
Ward Hall Room 110