Transfer to Craven Community College
Students who previously attended another college or university and who are now seeking a degree, diploma or certificate at Craven CC must complete an Admissions Application and meet with an Academic Advisor to discuss transfer credits and a plan of study.
Transfer from Craven Community College
- Complete an online admissions application, which can be found on the transfer institution’s website.
- Review the various admissions and financial aid deadlines on the transfer institution’s website.
- Apply for Financial Aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA).
- Request your official Craven CC transcripts.
North Carolina College and University Transfer Information
East Carolina University
Elizabeth City State University
Fayetteville State University
UNC – Asheville
North Carolina Central University
North Carolina State University
St. Augustine University
University of Mount Olive
UNC – Chapel Hill
UNC – Greensboro
UNC – Wilmington
Western Carolina University
Winston-Salem State University
University Connections is a great way to earn a bachelor’s degree without leaving Craven County! Craven Community College has joined forces with several universities and colleges to provide students with access to bachelor’s degrees right here in Craven County. Learn more about University Connections at Craven Community College.
North Carolina Comprehensive Articulation Agreement
The North Carolina Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) is a statewide agreement governing the transfer of credits between NC community colleges and the NC public universities. The CAA provides certain assurances to the transferring student; for example, the CAA identitifies community college courses that are appropriate for transfer as electives or general education classes.
For more detailed information about the CAA visit:
- Liberal Arts and University Transfer Programs
- Academic Advising
- International Student Information
- C-STEP Partnership with UNC
- NC State / Craven CC Engineering Partnership
Barker Room 109