Transcript and Enrollment Verification Requests
Transcript Requests from Other Schools
Applicants for degrees, diplomas and certificates are required to file a formal application for graduation prior to the deadline published in the academic calendar. The Registrar Office verifies graduation eligibility and completion of all credential requirements.
- The minimum number of course credit hours prescribed in the program of study has been completed. A student receiving an Associate Degree must complete a minimum of 25 percent of the respective program credit hours at Craven Community College.
- All courses have been completed with a cumulative quality point average of at least 2.0.
- Students who intend to transfer credits from another school to meet Craven graduation requirements must complete these requirements within three years of the last term they attended Craven.
- All financial obligations to the College have been met.
You must complete all graduation requirements before the application deadline.(See Academic Calendar for dates.)
- Complete your Application for Graduation – (docx). Please use the correct Major Codes when completing your Credential Data information. Please use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to fill out the Application.
- Review your Application for Graduation with an academic advisor.
- Pay and submit your $15 graduation fee, submit a copy of your Application for Graduation and Academic Evaluation to the Student Accounts Office
NOTE: THE GRADUATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE
- The graduation fee covers an academic year. Each academic year begins with the fall semester and ends with the subsequent summer semester. If you do not complete your graduation requirements on time for the fall and spring semesters, your graduation application with remain on file and the fee in effect through the end of the summer semester. If you apply for graduation in the summer and do not complete your graduation requirements during that semester, your application remains on file and the fee in effect through the fall semester, which follows.
- You must remain continuously enrolled each semester, with exception of the summer term, to graduate under your current catalog of record. Please contact your academic advisor if you have questions regarding your graduation requirements.
- You will receive additional information in April to elect participation in the spring graduation ceremony held in May. You must complete all graduation requirements to participate in the ceremony.
- We will mail your credentials after we have certified that your requirements have been completed. Please allow three (3) weeks after the semester ends to receive them.
Select Commencement 2017 to review the Commencement information.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with subject line Commencement for any questions or concerns.
Students must complete all course work and graduation requirements to participate in the ceremony.
Transcript and Enrollment Verification Requests
- Craven Community College holds all student records in confidence. Enrollment verifications, transcripts, and other pertinent information will be made available only upon request of the student. The student must authorize the release before an enrollment verification or transcript will be sent to other colleges, employers, agencies or other third parties.
- All financial obligations to the College must be cleared prior to releasing a transcript or enrollment verification.
- Transcripts and Placement Test Scores are $10.00 per copy. There is no charge for enrollment verifications.
Ordering Official Transcripts
- Transcripts may be requested 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Electronic requests are usually processed on the same day they are completed. Transcript requests which must be mailed that are submitted on weekends, holidays, or during College closings will be processed in the order received when the College re-opens. Please allow 3-5 business days to process these requests. You can order transcripts using any major credit or debit card. Your card will be charged after your order has been completed.
- Login to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site to order official transcripts online.
- Enter your transcript order number and email address on the National Student Clearinghouse site to track your order. The Clearinghouse will email order updates to you.
- If you need help or have questions about the National Student Clearinghouse transcript ordering service, you may contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (703) 742-4200.
GED Transcript Requests – Click for more information regarding GED transcript requests.
Enrollment Verification/Placement Test Scores
Select Enrollment Verification/Transcript Request Form for a printable form to verify enrollment or release placement test scores.
Placement test scores can not be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Mail the Authorization to Release Form with your payment fee to:Registrar Office Craven Community College
800 College Court
New Bern, NC 28562 Please Allow 3-5 Business Days for Processing.
Degree and Enrollment Verification for Employers
Craven Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification.
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Website: www.degreeverify.orgNational Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Transcripts Requests from Other Colleges and High Schools
- The Transcript request from other schools Form – (doc), is used to request a transcript from another institution including high school, college and/or university.
- If you prefer, you may go directly to the institution’s Web site to obtain its transcript request form. Remember, forms require your signature, although many institutions will accept a fax copy.
- Many institutions charge a fee for transcripts requests. Payment should accompany a transcript request. There will likely be a delay in processing your request if you do not do so. Please contact the institution you attended for fee and mailing address information.
E-mail email@example.com (Use Subject line: Transcript Evaluations) or call (252) 633-0196 for questions or more information.
Student Educational and Privacy Rights
Craven Community College
800 College Court
New Bern, NC 28562
Phone: (252) 633-0196
Fax: (252) 638-4649