Follow the steps below to determine how to request the appropriate transcript.

For information on how to submit transcripts during the application process, visit our Submitting Transcripts page.

How to Request Transcripts

Students can print their unofficial transcripts by logging into the Self-Service portal. Alumni and students who no longer have access to Self-Service can request a copy of their unofficial transcripts by completing the Unofficial Transcript Request Form and emailing the form to Student Records.

Official transcripts bear the College seal and the Registrar’s signature. If you are forwarding them to another party (e.g. another college or university, potential employer, etc.) where an official transcript is needed, you should not open the envelope. Transcripts may be requested online 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Electronic requests are usually processed on the same day they are completed. Transcript requests which must be mailed that are submitted on weekends, holidays, or during college closings will be processed in the order received when the college reopens. Please allow 3-5 business days to process these requests.

All student financial obligations to the college must be cleared prior to obtaining a transcript. Transcripts are $10 per copy. You can order transcripts using any major credit or debit card. Your card will be charged after your order has been completed.

  1. Log into the National Student Clearinghouse secure site to order official transcripts online.
  2. Track your order by entering your transcript order number and email address. The Clearinghouse will email order updates to you.
  3. If you need help or have questions about the National Student Clearinghouse transcript ordering service, you can email or call them at 703-742-4200.

You can also request a transcript in person at Student Accounts in Barker Hall.

Visit Diploma Sender for more information for GED®/HiSET® transcript requests.

Please fill out the Adult High School Transcript Request Form and email it to Student Records.

Contact Information

Registrar’s Office
800 College Court
New Bern, NC 28562
Phone: 252-633-0196
Fax: 252-637-6112

Have questions?

We’re here to help.

Contact Us

Required fields are marked with an asterisk '*'.