Getting involved with a club or organization can help you enjoy your college experience beyond the scope of classrooms, textbooks, and computer screens. You will take part in new learning experiences that double as personal and professional development that will stick with you for a lifetime.
Current students can access more detailed club and organization information, including applications and bylaws, on Panther Portal.
Joining a club is a great way to become familiar with our campuses while making new friends.
Our Student Government Association (SGA) is a club that is considered the voice of our student body. SGA members are responsible for reviewing and monitoring the allocation of student activity fees, shaping policies affecting student life, coordinating extracurricular activities, and chartering new clubs and organizations. They are also involved in a number of philanthropic efforts and events across the community.
We offer a variety of other clubs that include:
- Compositions and Conversations Club
- Crave’N Fitness Club
- Early Childhood Educators Club
- Gaming Club
- Health Information Technology Club
- MANifest Club
- Manufacturing Club
- Panthers Baseball
- Physical Therapist Assistant Club
- Student Government Association
- Student Nursing Association
Joining an organization is another great way to immerse yourself in a social college experience.
- 3CGC Gospel Choir
- Encore! Singing Ambassadors
- Hurst Student Ambassadors
- National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS)
- Phi Theta Kappa