Costs and Payments
- Methods of payment can be found on our Financial Services webpage.
- To view tuition and fees information for the academic year, please visit the Tuition and Fees section on the Financial Services webpage.
Financial Aid and Veteran Benefits
- Financial Aid awarded at Craven Community College is to provide monetary assistance to students who, without the receipt of aid, would be unable to begin or continue their studies at this institution.
- Types of Financial Aid programs include Federal Pell Grant Program, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Card, North Carolina Community College Grant, North Carolina Education Lottery Scholarship, Federal Work Study Program, Jim Wrenn Emergency Loan, and Childcare Program.
- Any student receiving federal financial aid at Craven Community College must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress in the course of study they are pursuing in order to continue receiving aid.
- Students who served in the military may qualify for Veteran Affairs Education Benefits that could help them while attending Craven Community College.
Free Services or Inexpensive Services
- The Panther Pantry is available to students, staff, and faculty and is stocked with non-perishable food, hygiene products, and cleaning supplies.
- Craven Community College offers a wide range of Personal Care Services, including different barbering, cosmetology, and spa services on the New Bern campus.