If you previously attended another college or university and are now seeking a degree, diploma, or certificate with us, you must complete an Admissions Application and meet with an Academic Advisor to discuss transfer credits and a plan of study.

View all of the Baccalaureate Degree Plans for the public universities here.

Contact Information

University Transfer
Bate Hall
New Bern Campus

Have questions?

We’re here to help.

Contact Us

Required fields are marked with an asterisk '*'.