- Craven Community College’s bookstore, operated by Follett Higher Education Group, is conveniently located on the New Bern campus so that students may purchase textbooks, supplies, college-branded gear, and other items.
- Campus Security provides a safe, secure environment consistent with the educational goals of this diverse institution to enhance the wellbeing of students, faculty, staff, and visitors, and to protect all College property.
- Counseling services are available on our New Bern campus to assist students with stress that may be associated with academic demands, family problems, social relations, life transitions, work, financial concerns, and cultural experiences.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) – Disability accommodations are in place for students with disability-related issues that have affected or may affect academic progress.
- Student Disability Appeal Procedure – In accordance with Section 504 of the rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 504) and Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Craven Community College ensures that all qualified students having a disability may participate in and receive the benefits of all College programs and activities.
- First-Year Experience at Craven Community College ensures that students have an outstanding and successful first year. Student orientation, First-year advising, academic support, college student success courses, first-year programs and activities, and first-year experience for parents and families are great opportunities that will contribute to student success at Craven Community College.
- Online Learning - We offer distance education courses in fully online and hybrid (combination of classroom and online instruction) formats, including options for asynchronous and synchronous classes.
- It is the goal of the Testing Centers to provide a secure and supportive testing environment for our current and future students, as well as our local community.
- Food service is available in Ward Hall on the New Bern campus through Craven Coffee House and Café. Vending machines are also in Ward Hall, as well as the Redd Building located on the Havelock campus. Coffee, soda, and snacks can be purchased in the bookstore.
- The faculty and staff directory located on Craven Community College’s webpage can help students reach specific individuals or departments.
- Maps and parking information is available for all Craven Community College locations.