The Post 302 – Contracts and Closings course is one of the three 30-instructional hour courses in the North Carolina mandatory postlicensing education program. The primary objective of the courses is to provide instruction at a level beyond that provided in prelicensing courses on topics deemed to be of special importance in the active practice of real estate brokerage.
Topics addressed in this course include:
- selected basic contract law concepts
- real estate sales contract preparation
- sales contract procedures
- buyer’s due diligence
- closing procedures
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- closing disclosure preparation
- contracts for deed, options
- selected real estate license status and education issues
Bring your North Carolina Real Estate Manual, 2019 Edition (Blue Book). Not available in CD. Select the “Publications” link on the home page of the NC Real Estate Commission’s website.
Registration is due one week prior to start date. Payment is due within 3 business days of being registered.
There are currently no available classes.