The Post 303 - NC Law, Rules, and Legal Concepts course is one of the three 30-instructional hour courses in the North Carolina mandatory postlicensing education program. The primary objective of the courses is to provide instruction at a level beyond that provided in prelicensing courses on topics deemed to be of special importance in the active practice of real estate brokerage.
Topics addressed in this course include:
- general North Carolina licensing requirements
- brokerage compensation issues
- the disciplinary process
- specialized types of real estate
- property management in NC
- miscellaneous NC laws and legal concepts
There are currently no available classes.