The Post 301 – Broker Relationships and Responsibilities course is one of the three 30-instructional hour courses in the North Carolina mandatory postlicensing education program. The primary objective of the courses is to provide instruction at a level beyond that provided in prelicensing courses on topics deemed to be of special importance in the active practice of real estate brokerage.
Topics addressed in this course include:
- a review of agency relationships in real estate residential and commercial sales and commercial property management transactions
- a real estate broker’s legal duties to clients and customers
- a step-by-step review and discussion of the functions and responsibilities of a real estate broker when working with property owners and buyers/tenants
- a review of issues associated with transactions in progress when a broker leaves a brokerage company
- a review of selected license status and education issues
Bring your North Carolina Real Estate Manual, 2019 Edition (Blue Book). Not available in CD. Select the “Publications” link on the home page of the NC Real Estate Commission’s website.
Registration is due one week prior to start date. Payment is due within 3 business days of being registered.
There are currently no available classes.