We proudly share these Core Values as the foremost principles which serve as a foundation to guide and direct our attitudes, behaviors and decisions:
- Diversity – We recognize the dignity, worth and potential of all persons and proudly celebrate the rich diversity of our local and global community.
- Integrity – We place fairness and honesty at the center of our teaching, services and operations, and uphold high ethical standards.
- Learning – We revere learning and scholarship as transformational and multidimensional, and embrace education as dynamic, lifelong and limitless for all.
- Quality – We set high and challenging standards for our personal, professional and organizational performance, and advocate continuous improvement.
- Respect – We work together in a cooperative environment of civility, courtesy and humility.
- Trust – We value honesty and transparency, and responsibly manage the capital, fiscal and human resources entrusted upon us by our citizens.