The Business Administration Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree program will introduce you to the fundamental knowledge of business functions and processes. You’ll also gain an understanding of business organizations in today’s global economy, leaving you with a strong business education base for lifelong learning.
The Business Administration program also offers a diploma option.
Learn more about this program’s student outcome data.
Skills You’ll Learn
The Business Administration program is focused on job-related skills in the following areas:
- Strengthening interpersonal and conceptual skills such as motivation, performance appraisal, decision making, and problem solving
- Mastery of concepts including accounting, business law, economics, management, and marketing
- Understanding of computer applications, communication, and team building
There are many employment opportunities for Business Administration graduates, including:
- Business owner/entrepreneur
- Financial insurance planning and sales
- Human resource specialist
- Management trainee
Plan of Study
The recommended course sequence for this program and a complete list of related classes are available in the Academic Catalog. Click the button below to view a copy of this plan of study, which is also available as a PDF.