Apply now for more than 80 scholarships with ONE application! Scholarships are available directly from Craven CC as well as other community-based sources.
Follow the steps below and be sure to submit your application by Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
- Complete your admissions application first to obtain your Craven CC username and password. These credentials allow you to access Craven CC’s AcademicWorks Scholarship Application.
- Follow the “Apply for Craven CC Scholarships” link below and sign into the Applicant portal with your credentials and complete the General Application. This is the ONLY application you will need to complete for Craven CC-General scholarships. AcademicWorks will auto-match you to every general scholarship for which you qualify.
- After completing the General Application, you will see a list of opportunities with additional requirements. You have the option to review each scholarship, determine if you qualify, upload documents, request a reference letter, and add the scholarship opportunity to your original application.
- Many Craven CC scholarships are based on financial need as determined by information you provide on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This is the same application you fill out for Federal Pell Grant. Even if you do not qualify for grants, it is still required that you complete the FAFSA to determine potential need.
- The application process covers Craven CC-sponsored scholarships only. There are many external scholarship opportunities with details also listed in AcademicWorks.
- If you are awarded a Craven CC scholarship, you will be notified via campus email.
The 2019-2020 Application runs from January 3 – April 30, 2019.
For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org