The North Carolina Career and College Promise
(CCP) College Options for High School Students
“Getting a JUMP START on your future”
- Free program!
- Earn college and high school class credit from the SAME class!
- Only pay for required textbooks/software!
If you are a high school junior or senior planning to attend a community college transfer program or a four-year college, this pathway will allow you to complete some of the core general education classes required during the first two years of a four-year degree. College Transfer Pathway (PDF)
Career Technical Education Pathway
If you are a high school junior or senior in a career cluster program at your local school, this pathway will give you the opportunity to enroll in a CCC Certificate Program that aligns with your high school program. Career-Technical Pathway (PDF)
Is CCP for you? Here is how to apply:
- CONTACT CCP Coordinator at (252)514-0502 or email@example.com
- COMPLETE the Career and College Promise Application (PDF).
- COMPLETE the Craven Community College admission application
Required forms for advising appointment:
- Career and College Promise Application with all required signatures
- Official High School Transcript
- Copy of Pre-ACT, PSAT, SAT, ACT OR schedule Accuplacer Placement Testing at Craven Community College
- Career and College Promise Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Study Guide Information
- Homeschool Transcript Form (PDF)
- Craven Community College Student Forms
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Maps
- Academic Skills Center (FREE Tutoring)
Sarah Sawyer, Career and College Promise Coordinator
Craven Community College
800 College Court
New Bern, NC 28562