North Carolina Forklift Training Center
If you’re looking to leverage your workforce appeal without going through an entire degree program, short-term forklift courses at our North Carolina Forklift Training Center are a great choice. You will receive training on forklift operations, review of standards, truck controls, vehicle stability, vehicle capacity, compositions of loads, and much more.
You will train on equipment including:
- Four sit-down riders with forks - approximately 4,000-pound lift capacity each
- Two sit-down riders with clamp shell attachments - approximately 4,000-pound lift capacity each
- One order picker - used to go to a height of approximately 12 feet for working in warehouse operations
- Two electric pallet jacks - approximately 1,000-pound lift capacity
- Two tugger trucks with four material carts - used to transport materials from warehouse to manufacturing/assembly operations
The Craven CC Volt Center and North Carolina Forklift Training Center partner closely with several local manufacturing businesses, such as BSH, Moen, Dradura, Chatsworth, Gregory Poole, and Volvo, who have all generously supported our programs with equipment and have provided countless career opportunities for our program graduates.